The Archdiocese of Chicago marks the 5th anniversary of Laudato Si ' with virtual presentations via Zoom.
- Monday, May 18th Children's Sing-Along and Concert for Adults with Sr. Kathy Sherman at 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 19th Does Nature Need Cities?” with Iza Redlinski at 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 20th Catholic Relief Services Lunch & Learn with Beth Knobbe at 12 p.m.
- Thursday, May 21st Climate Change Solutions, an Interactive Presentation with Andy Panelli at 7 p.m.
- Friday, May 22nd Panel on the Environment and COVID-19 at 10 a.m..
See flyer for more info. To register go to archchicago.org/laudatosiweek